Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting to Know You

Welcome to the Dear Reader blog! Thanks for stopping by - I hope to share news about my Etsy shop, Dear Reader, and use this space to get to know each other. Let's kick things off with a list of things that tell you a little bit about me:

-I am from Florida but I don't like to have a tan and I prefer cool weather.
-I have a fascination with all things Mr. T related.
-Mashed potatoes are my favorite.
-Dogs are the best! If I start feeling shy at a party, I look around for a dog to hang out with.
-My husband draws the patterns for the Dear Reader shop (thanks Eric!)
-I live in Savannah, Georgia and my day job is a librarian.
-My best ideas come to me while I'm driving.
-I adore British comedy and my latest favorite is The Mighty Boosh. My all-time favorite is Absolutely Fabulous.
-I always carry a notepad around with me.
-NPR is a daily essential.
-My best Halloween costumes as an adult are a tie between a Fraggle (Wembley) and Frida Kahlo.
-I have a signature prank, which involves hiding something weird in a surprise place for someone to discover (refrigerators and showers make frequent appearances)

Stay tuned as I document my creative pursuits and amusements!

No comments:

Post a Comment