Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Fantastic!

This week is shaping up to be excellent in the entertainment department. The swoon- inducing sweet movie The Fantastic Mr. Fox was released on DVD. I can't wait to watch the extras as Mr. Anderson never disappoints. The visuals in his films are so inspiring and layered with details that make me so happy. Last night I caught Amy Sedaris on the tee-vee (on The Middle), plus for Savannah it is the biggest music week of the year with the Savannah Music Festival. And lucky for me, we have tickets to see both Wilco and She & Him. Plus! The new movie Hot Tub Time Machine opens, and I never feel like I've had a proper weekend unless I've gone to the movies. Though I am dubious at best about time travel, exceptions will be made for John Cusack. In between all of this fun, I will be working on a low-tech banner for the Dear Reader shop which will keep my hands happily working with the wool felt. I hope everyone else has some good plans lined up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment